GET BAIL NOW
From Our Blog
Responsibilities after Signing a Bail Bond Contract
Many of us wouldn’t think twice about bailing a loved one out of jail. The process is necessary to ensure their safety, and ensuring their safety gives us peace of mind...
Legal Rate for California Bail Bonds
Many bail bonds companies advertise that they can provide unbelievably low rates, but as tempting as these offers are, especially when bail bonds are a strain on one’s wallet, never accept a bail bond for less that 8% of the total bond...
More News & Articles
The fastest most reliable way out of jail.
We have phone support 24/7.
Welcome to WAVE Bail Bonds, a bail bonds company you can trust to provide you the best rates, and the fastest accommodating service in southern California.
Call us immediately if you need a licensed bail bondsman to post bail for a friend or family member that is detained in any jail.
Our agents will find the inmate and process the bail immediately since we operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
During this time of unrest what we do is:
- Provide a thorough explanation of how the bail bond process works.
- Take the time to understand your position financially and put together resolution based on your needs.
Settling your situation and meeting you needs are our main concerns and focus. Therefore, we are immediately available to process the bail, and make sure that you pay the amount that is reasonable for your situation.
Worrying about obtaining bail will be your last concern. You are in good hands with our extensive experience working with jail facilities throughout southern California, including: Los Angeles County Jail, Orange County Jail, Riverside County Jail, San Bernardino County Jail, and Ventura County.
Facts about Bail and WAVE Bail Bonds
- We are a southern California bail bonds company that offers 24/7 immediate bail support. That means we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can ask our WAVE Bail bondsman to help locate the inmate
- We will help you with all of the bail bonds paperwork. It is extensive and we will happily assist you with every step of the phase.
- The judge sets bail amounts to ensure defendants appear in court. Missed court dates may result in a warrant for the defendant's arrest and the indemnitors may be held liable for the total bail amount.
- Please inquire about our 0% financing rates and 8% bail bonds
- There is no such thing as "cheap bail", but WAVE Bail Bonds will never charge rates that are illegal, such as finance fees.
- We are in close proximity to the Van Nuys courthouse, the city of Los Angeles, Ventura County, Orange County, Riverside County and San Bernardino, where we can get you a bail bondsman ASAP.
- A good bail bonds company can provide you with immediate bail. Do not hesitate to call us any time; we will provide you with fast bail services.
Connect With Us
How Bail Works
"WAVE made the bail bond process so easy for me, it was the first time I was bailing someone out..."
- John E. Los Angeles, CA
Bail Bond Areas
Los Angeles County
San Bernardino County